Gambusia geiseri
Gambusia geiseri
(Largespring Gambusia)
Native Transplant

6 results for Gambusia geiseri (Largespring Gambusia)
Download Data
Click here for listing in all states

Specimen IDStateCountyLocalityYear HUC Number What's this? Drainage nameStatus
44359 TXTerrellChandler Spring, Terrell County (~1km from Independence Creek)1995 13070010 Independenceestablished
44244 TXTerrellIndependence Creek1991 13070010 Independenceestablished
614047 TXTerrellIndependence Creek 800 meters upstream of Pecos River1979 13070010 Independenceestablished
614046 TXTerrellIndependence Creek at SH349 S of Sheffield1990 13070010 Independenceestablished
614044 TXTerrellIndependence Creek at SH349 S of Sheffield1990 13070010 Independenceestablished
44358 TXTerrellLazy Pond on Independence Creek, Terrell County1995 13070010 Independenceestablished

These data are preliminary or provisional and are subject to revision. They are being provided to meet the need for timely best science. The data have not received final approval by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and are provided on the condition that neither the USGS nor the U.S. Government shall be held liable for any damages resulting from the authorized or unauthorized use of the data.

Data are not available for download from the web site. Please contact NAS staff for a custom query.


The data represented on this site vary in accuracy, scale, completeness, extent of coverage and origin. It is the user's responsibility to use these data consistent with their intended purpose and within stated limitations. We highly recommend reviewing metadata files prior to interpreting these data.

Citation information: U.S. Geological Survey. [2019]. Nonindigenous Aquatic Species Database. Gainesville, Florida. Accessed [5/20/2019].

Contact us if you are using data from this site for a publication to make sure the data are being used appropriately and for potential co-authorship if warranted. For queries involving fish, please contact Matthew Neilson. For queries involving invertebrates, contact Amy Benson.